"We came up with the concept of the photoshoot just based on inspo from Instagram. We wanted a very a scenic background. Tips on planning would be to find a photographer and videographer with a great portfolio and meet with them first about your ideas to make sure they can execute it. I wanted my earring specifically to be a statement piece but not over do it. My style is a mix of classy and minimal with a touch of glam".
Aiendeva Bride: @Gianaallthat
Morgan Earrings - Valorie Bracelet
Congratulations on your engagement! Planning an engagement shoot can be a fun and exciting experience. Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Talk to your photographer beforehand to discuss ideas and locations. This will help ensure that your engagement shoot meets your vision and expectations.
- Choose a location that has special meaning to you as a couple. This could be a spot where you had your first date or a place that you both enjoy visiting.
- Plan ahead and be on time for the shoot.
- Schedule a hair and makeup trial hours ahead of the day (and traffic) to maximize their services.
- Don't be afraid to show affection - it will make for some great shots!
- Have a few outfit changes to give your photos variety. Wear something comfortable and that makes you feel confident.
- Don't forget to relax and be yourself! Let your love for each other shine through in the photos.