Clip-on earrings can be a great option if you have sensitive ears, don't like the feeling of pierced earrings, religion, or just want to switch up your look without having to commit to a piercing. Here are some tips for wearing clip-on earrings:
- Make sure the earrings fit properly. Clip-on earrings should fit snugly on your ear, so look for adjustable styles if necessary.
- Choose the right style for your hair. Clip-on earrings are perfect for short, medium, and long hair, but certain styles look better with certain lengths.
- Consider wearing a clip-on earring guard. This will help keep the earrings securely in place and can help protect the skin on your ears.
- Clip-on Correctors can turn ANY earrings into clip-ons. Correctors can be found on Amazon.
- Have fun! Clip-on earrings are a great way to switch up your look, so experiment with different styles and colors.
We offer clip on earrings in the styles above in silver, gold, and rose gold. Seasonal earrings are offered as clip-ons based on availability.