If you are getting married, there are several stunning wedding hairstyles that you can wear. It doesn’t matter if you are the bride, guest, mother of the bride, groom, or flower girl, we’ve got you covered.
Spring bridal styles are romantic and often feature curls (barrell, loose, or tight) worn in messy updos or down on the shoulders. Add dainty flowers--such as baby’s breath-- or pearl and diamond pins to elevate your look.
- Waves Down
- Half-up, half down (wavy, barrel curls)
- Grecian braided crown hair with messy tendrils (or neat locs, no tendrils)
- Simple or messy bun (low or midway) with messy tendrils and pearl or dainty flower accessories
- Side swept curly bun
Try these dreamy and romantic summer bridal trends. These styles often feature buns and chignons and styles that innocently frame the face.
- Neat or messy chignon
- Side bun with tendrils
- Half-up, half-down (wavy, barrel, curls) with bold or minimal accessory pieces
- Neatly braided low bun (large braids)
- Romantic curls or waves
Fall bridal hairstyles showcase effortless, sexy hair that cascades down the shoulders. Try these loose waves or deep waves.
- Side part deep waves
- Middle or deep side part loose waves
- Low bun
- Hollywood curls
- Finger waves (for short hair)
Winter hair styles focus on extravagant updos or voluminous curls with emphasis on eye-catching white, rhinestone, pearl and diamond pieces.
- Side sweep with pearl pins or clips
- Low bun with crown or large pearl or diamond encrusted clip
- Defined middle or side part waves
- Braided updo
- Waterfall or loose curls with a pearl and diamond comb feature piece